Thursday 16 February 2012

Lorna Loves - France with the Family

So as I mention in a previous post, my mum called me to say we were going to France for the day!! It was just a day trip to go to grab a few (dozen) bottles of wine do a bit of shopping and have a lovely dinner. We got the Channel Tunnel from Dover which took us striaght to Calais. There we drove to the wine supersotre, in which me and my sister had a lot of fun not nessasarily looking at wone but playing on the trollies.


After buying a trolly full of wine with a case for moi, of 'I Love Rose' we went on the the main shoping centre in Calais, we didn't have a massive amount of time so was a snoop around H&M and Sephora and a pop into the local supermarket to purchase lots of fresh bread, waffles and creps. Follower by a lovely dinner in Calais city centre.





No comments:

Post a Comment